[ratpack] Fwd: Crime alert

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pam Crosby <mkbee2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ann <ann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, alex <bloodred_moon@xxxxxxx>, Alex <dahmen3@xxxxxxx>, John Crosby <unclejohn6969@xxxxxxxxxxx>, heather Baum <wearethebaum2003@xxxxxxxxx>, Marilyn <marilynj22@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Joos <brettjennifer1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:50:55 +0000 (UTC)

.

Subject: FW: Crime alert
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:40:15 -0800

CRIME ALERT

The United States Border Patrol is asking citizens to keep on the lookout for a red 1951 Chevy that they suspect is being used to smuggle illegal immigrants across the border from Mexico and into points along the U.S. border. If you see the vehicle pictured below and have reason to believe that it is the suspect vehicle, you are urged to contact your local police department or the U. S. Border Patrol.
cid:012101ca0c88$39cca940$52649945@Desktop

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live. Learn more.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.