[ratpack] Fwd: 10 THOUGHTS TO PONDER FOR 2010

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pam Crosby <mkbee2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ann <ann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, John Crosby <unclejohn6969@xxxxxxxxxxx>, heather Baum <wearethebaum2003@xxxxxxxxx>, alex <bloodred_moon@xxxxxxx>, Alex <dahmen3@xxxxxxx>, Joos <brettjennifer1@xxxxxxx>, Marilyn <marilynj22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 03:49:18 +0000 (UTC)

  10 THOUGHTS TO PONDER FOR 2010

Yes, this is ponder material.

Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2010

Number 10: Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9: Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can
die.

Number 8:  Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an
erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7: Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day, teach a person to
use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6: Some people are like a Slinky. . .not really good for anything, but
you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5: Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals
dying of nothing.

Number 4: All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention
to Criticism.

Number 3: Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200.00 and a substantial tax
cut saves you $30.00?

Number 2: In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.. Now the world
is Weird and people take Prozac to make it normal..

And The Number 1 Thought For 2009: We know exactly where one cow with
Mad-cow-disease is located among millions and millions of cows, but we haven't
got a clue as to where millions of illegal immigrants and terrorists are
located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of
Immigration.

Bonus: "Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers. What you do today, might burn
your ass tomorrow."