[ratpack] Re: Fw: 2 pictures for you

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:18:23 -0600

This is really peak time for me. I have to create custom pieces, and they
take a month..... Soooooo ..... This is crunch time. I'll be making things
in a week that should take 6 before it's all done. 90% of the biz in a month
and a half at the end of the year is the norm.

Got to get something in for my wife this year too. haven't done that since
the kid went to college. He is done the 17th of Dec.

Cross your fingers he gets the job he interviewed for on Friday. He want's
it bad. His major is Economics, and it's with Chase Bank.

JC