[ratpack] Costco Prints

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:38:42 -0600

I just came back from Costco (Murray store) and they now have the Epsom 20 x 30
printers.  The prints seem fine other than that they have a small (3/8's inch)
boarder instead of full side to side like the HP had.

I printed the airborne Radical.  I cropped it and the smooth Lime Green paint
really shows the noise.  Other than the noise on the one print they are OK.  I
will be bringing my poster size prints tomorrow.

See ya at the track.

Paul