[ratpack] Re: Car Show Tuesday

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:39:51 -0600

It's not a Ferrari but I did like the Alpha Romeo, it's Italian, what can I
say, I have a soft spot in my heart for all things Italian. I also like the
Opel GT, I had a girlfriend in HS that drove her dad's Opel around and I got
to drive it a few times myself, the only Opel GT I've seen lately is in the
scrap heap in Tooele on the way to MMP and it looks like crap.

Nice job.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z