[ratpack] Re: Bug

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:53:05 +0000 (UTC)

Al; I knew a girl in Colege that had a VW painted just like you described.  How
y ou gonna get something that small to s tay still , to paint spots? A great
artiste like you...maybe, with a teeny little  brush, but ole fuzzy focus
here?  No way!  The spots were really  there...or maybe I need to clean my
sensor again?

C.