[rangg] Re: hi

  • From: "PETER BALLARD" <lieutfunaki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rangg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 17:49:16 GMT

Hey andrew, I am not quite positive i can come, but i hope to. Just wanted to remind you though that i have a 5 port ten base hub just in case, it is slower, but not noticiably, and it is better than not allowing people to play.

Peter B.

From: Andrew Sheffield <bobtheavenger00@xxxxxxxxx>
To: rangg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rangg] hi
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 10:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

This Andrew some of you don't know me but most of you
do if you could email me or sean to confirm your
comming so we actually have a absolute yes from
everyone
email me here: bobtheavenger00@xxxxxxxxx

Andrew

ps Sean-a couple other people "with" computers might
want to come, i will being calling them to find out
they can come and ill talk to you later about the
amount of hub slots and how many people can come total

Thats all

_ _
*|*
\_/