[rajitfounders] Re: Rupesh Ji, How are you !!

  • From: "cnetrupesh" <cnetrupesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <deepak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:22:30 +0530

Dear deepakji,

i am fine,

there is no need of sorry feelings by you, yes there is bad feelings after
reading replies in such manner from the person who is suppose to be head of
rajasthan it but iska aap and main kuch nahi kar sakte, jis din sare members
ko bura lagega then only this problem will be solved,

for me its nothing it can not stop me to think about our industry and do
whatever i can do best for the industry
such replies can not stop me to writing again and again on the issues which are
of common interest nature

here and there i read about your working in current body and i feel that upto
some extend you are going on expectation of the members, nobody else in your
ebm.

Keep it up!
any thing i can do let me know any time.

best regards
Rupesh Kedia