[rajitfounders] Re: Enlisting of defaulters on RCTA website

  • From: "ETSC-KAILASH" <kailash.gupta@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rajitfounders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:29:45 +0530

Dear All

Yes partly it's working as names of some of the defaulters has been put up
at www.rctaonline.com.

However ; I am surprised to note that Creations is still missing from
exposure on site; whereas RCTA VP himself is victim of this case??

Also it invites attention from all of us to go through the site and if "
UNDER CONSTRUCTION" can be updated with actual content this could be very
useful for members.

Also ; I see that most of us have not updated our database on site; each
member has been given userid and pwd and all of us must update this on site
.

Kailash