[radiologyeducationnews] @pedsimaging - Radiology Education and PediatricRadiology Information on Twitter

  • From: Michael D'Alessandro <michael-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radiologyeducationnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:07:42 -0500

Dear radiology colleague,

I have joined Twitter and am tweeting as @pedsimaging -
http://twitter.com/pedsimaging

@pedsimaging has 3 goals:

1. Provide links to newly discovered free radiology education resources I index
at RadiologyEbooks.com, SearchingRadiology.com, RadiologyEducation.com and
PediatricRadiology.com.

2. Provide a centralized and curated stream of the best pediatric radiology
information I find on Twitter.

3. Share my thoughts on the latest trends in the practice of pediatric
radiology and in the field of radiology education.

Feel free to pass this message on and to follow me at
http://twitter.com/pedsimaging

As always we invite your comments and suggestions at
http://www.radiologyeducation.com/Comment.html

Thank you for being a part of RadiologyEducationNews.

Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
@pedsimaging - http://twitter.com/pedsimaging
Curator - RadiologyEbooks.com, SearchingRadiology.com, RadiologyEducation.com,
PediatricRadiology.com

P.S. I will continue to update this RadiologyEducationNews newsletter on a
monthly basis.
entering your e-mail address, choosing Unsubscribe and clicking on "Go!"

The moderator of this list is michael-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx