[radioghosty] Unexpected leave of absence

  • From: "Radio Ghosty" <radioghosty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radioghosty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:58:02 -0500

Radio Ghosty Newsletter
http://internet-radio.tripod.com
in the Subject field.
=========================

Hello Friends,

It is with some concern that I must inform you all that, due to some family
matters that have come up unexpectedly, sometime within the next 48 hours I
will be leaving the online scene for possibly two or three months. Where I'm
headed, there is (for all intents and purposes) no Internet access, so I
will be unavailable via email for the duration.

The radio station is not closing. Tonight I will be selecting the best
tracks I have (IMHO) and fill the account to capacity, so there's plenty of
music available for you. I have a friend who will freshen it up on occasion;
and while the web site will enter a state of hibernation it will also remain
online until I return. Of course, there will be no Newsletter until I come
back home as well.

I had some very big plans for the station, which now must go on hold until I
return. Ironic that I will be away during the month of May, the station's
one-year birthday. :-( I ask that you tune in and enjoy the music while I'm
gone. Hang tight, I am coming back, and when I do we're going to pick up
right where I left off.

Take care, God bless, and keep rockin' in the interim.

Yours,
Ghosty

--
Radio Ghosty - The Spirit of Progressive Music
http://internet-radio.tripod.com