[radioastro] Re: [radiojove-data] S130522 - M5.0 flare with types II and IV radio emission (from UK)

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Radio-Jove <skysweep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:19:59 -0600

Hello Steve and All Lovers of Radio Astronomy in this Forum,

Yes, Observers in Europe can use the Nancay spectra to confirm their event
reports, I am glad the posts are useful to you.

Keep in mind it is a big array, about 8000 meter^2 geometrical area, very
sensitive.

Many thanks for your contribution to the Radio Jove Project, I value your
data from Europe.

Say hello to Wanda, I am learning sonification methods from Her.

Warmest regards
Victor in the Land of Enchantment

Dr. Eng. Victor Herrero-Arrieta Ph.D. M.S. Ing.Ind.
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/view/magazine   Radio Astronomy
Blog
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/victor-herrero-radio-astronomy  Messages
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=es&fromgroups#!forum/red-radioastronomia-en-espanol