[radioastro] Beautiful optical image of Jupiter, our frequent Radio Source , with Ganymede casting an oval shadow

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Radio JOVE NASA GSFC <radiojove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>, red-radioastronomia-en-espanol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioastronomia-del-pescador-de-galaxias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, azObserving <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 08:55:00 -0700

Beautiful optical image of Jupiter, our frequent Radio Source , with
Ganymede casting an oval shadow

Tom Polakis, a fellow Arizona Observer and a great Astro Photographer, has
published this wonderful image:
http://www.pbase.com/image/137783377
//www.freelists.org/post/az-observing/Ganymedes-Oval-Shadow
taken today 110904 from Tempe Arizona, in the Phoenix Metropolitan area.

My thanks to him

Victor
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/