[radioastro] Re: About 14 graphics for the period 130510 to 130523, from Observer "V" in Pune India, and suggested methods to help with data analysis

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RadioJove-Data <radiojove-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:57:29 -0600

Good morning Observer "V" near Pune India, and All,

re:  You have mentioned that you are not able to confirm any of the solar
or jovian emissions. Does it mean that, these readings can not be related
with solar and jovian emissions?

No, it is only my ignorant opinion. I am often mistaken.

re: I am quite nervous about it.

Do not be nervous, Radio Astronomy is wonderful and FUN, to be enjoyed at
all times. I have been enjoying it for more than 40 years.

re: What next move should i make

Continue observing and studying the wonderful data published in this Data
List (mostly for events observed from the USA, sometimes from Europe).

Spectra are extremely useful for identification of solar and jovian events.
Unfortunately, spectrographs are very expensive for most Participants. I do
not know of any Radio Jove Project Observer in India who is observing with
a spectrograph.

re: Also i want to be part of this wonderful program. so that i can also
put my observed data.

You are already part of the Radio Jove Project, without any doubt. We
greatly value your participation.

Many thanks for your contributions, please continue to publish your
observations.

Best regards from your ignorant servant
Victor :-)

Good Afternoon Sir,
Thanks a lot for your guidance. You have mentioned that you are not able to
confirm any of the solar or jovian emissions.
Does it mean that, these readings can not be related with solar and jovian
emissions?
Sir at the same time i have also heard for the L-Bursts and taken it onto
radio skypipe free ware version available with me. I am getting the sounds
of L-Bursts as well as S-bursts as that given in audio samples by
Radio-Jove Project.
I am quite nervous about it.
What next move should i make along with the study of occurrence of these
incoming events and study of RJP3, so that i can plot these emissions. Also
i want to be part of this wonderful program. so that i can also put my
observed data.
Thanks and Regards

Dr. Eng. Victor Herrero-Arrieta Ph.D. M.S. Ing.Ind.
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/view/magazine   Radio Astronomy
Blog
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/victor-herrero-radio-astronomy  Messages
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=es&fromgroups#!forum/red-radioastronomia-en-espanol