[racktables-users] administrivia

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users " <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:33:40 +0100

Greetings to all RackTables users.

Thank you for using RackTables and the racktables-users mailing list, I hope
you find both of them useful. Special thanks to the members contributing their
time to help others.

Let me use this occasion to remind a bit of mailing list netiquette. When
posting to racktables-users, please consider the following simple rules to show
your respect for other members and their time:

1. Stay on topic. If you need to discuss something that is not specific to
RackTables, there are many other, better places to do that.
2. Keep your signature short (no logos, no long disclaimers, no commercials).
3. Write your name in a way for English-speaking members to understand it.

Thank you!

--
Denis Ovsienko