[racktables-users] Re: Windows Agent/Script?

  • From: Michał Sochoń <kaszpir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 22:19:53 +0200

https://github.com/RackTables/racktables-contribs/blob/master/facter/facter.php
the only thing that comes up to my mind.

Another would be to export data from OCSInventory/GLPI/FusionInventory or
from ActiveDirectory.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:11 PM, McCoy, Corey (NIH/NCI) [C] <
corey.mccoy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone written a windows script or other agent that can populate most
of the information from a host in to Racktables? This has been way better
than a spreadsheet but I am looking for something that when we make a known
change could be run to more quickly update a Server or VM object in
Racktables. Most of our hosts are Win2K8. Thanks!!

--
Michal Sochoń
alias _KaszpiR_ kaszpir@xxxxxxxxx