[racktables-users] Re: TPLing SG-5426 and snmp sync

  • From: Christoph Maser <cmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:46:32 +0100

Am Montag, den 22.02.2010, 09:24 +0100 schrieb Arnaud Launay:
> Hello,
>
> Trying to add a TPLink SG-5426 switch to racktables using the
> snmp sync feature, I got the following message:
>
> Unknown OID '11863.6.10.58'
>
> Of course using 0.17.9 as .8 gave me an unknown error.
>
> Cacti checks out the interface just well, so I'm wondering what
> it is doing here ?
>
>       Arnaud.

Arnaud,

racktables does not use generic interface MIB queries but has a list of
OID prefixes for known switches hard coded. So this simply means that
this switch is not supported, you can easily add the OID prefix to the
code yourself.

Chris

financial.com AG

Munich head office/Hauptsitz München: Maria-Probst-Str. 19 | 80939 München |
Germany
Frankfurt branch office/Niederlassung Frankfurt: Messeturm |
Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49 | 60327 Frankfurt | Germany
Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr.
Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach
Register court/Handelsregister: Munich – HRB 128 972 | Sales tax ID
number/St.Nr.: DE205 370 553