[racktables-users] Re: Request or enhancement...

  • From: "Farrington, Ryan" <rfarrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:06:52 -0400

This is basically what I am trying to do but I would really like to base it off
an attribute like has management tools installed (yes/no) and maybe even base
it off the type of hardware, dell is https://servername:1311,  HP is
http://servername:2301 , and I am sure IBM has one but who really uses IBM
servers, am I rite?

Ryan Farrington