[racktables-users] Regenerate thumbnail images

  • From: "Atwater, Jesse" <jatwater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:21:08 -0400

I've updated my Racktables 0.19.10 installation to use custom colors by
updating the config table color_% values. It's working quite nicely, however,
the thumbnail images on the main Rackspace gallery (Main à Rackspace) still
show up as the old colors. If I go into a rack and modify something on it (for
example, add a new piece of equipment) the thumbnail is regenerated to the
correct colors. How can I force *all* thumbnails to be automatically
regenerated?

Thanks!

Jesse