[racktables-users] Problem with upgrade from 0.19.2 to 0.19.4

  • From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański <wawrzek.niewodniczanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 13:26:51 +0100

Hi,

I wanted upgrade to the latest version of racktables. I updated code, connected to website and provide my credential (we use LDAP). I saw the website asking
"Follow this link and authenticate as administrator to finish the upgrade."
I clicked on the link and was asked authenticate again. The site presented itself as: "RackTables upgrade at <hostname>". Which user and password should I use here? LDAP doesn't work.

Wawrzek

--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) Niewodniczański - 01223 435603 (35603) - wawrzekn
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)