[racktables-users] Re: Problem creating 802.1q template rule

  • From: Alexey Andriyanov <alan-74@xxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:26:24 +0400

You should frame your regexp with some symbols as Perl expects his regexps (usually, '/').

So, it works when port_pcre = /^gi0\/1$/ , or @^gi0/1$@ , or something like this.

30.03.2011 17:24, Jens Rosenboom пишет:
Am 30.03.11 15:07, schrieb Alexey Andriyanov:
Hello Jens.

This issue is likely caused by the PHP feature 'magic_quotes'. It is
deprecated and disabled on many installations, that's why not all users
are affected.
You can disable this feature in your php.ini, or apply the following patch:
http://racktables.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/racktables/trunk/wwwroot/inc/interface-lib.php?view=patch&r1=4387&r2=4406&pathrev=4406

This issue will be fixed in 0.19.3.
Hi Alexey,

disabling magic_quotes_gpc in php.ini did help, now I get:

Argument 'port_pcre' of value 'xx' is invalid (rule #1).

for about any value I try, how should the regexp look like? Am I right
in assuming that this is supposed to match the local name of the interfaces?

Yours,
Jens