[racktables-users] Re: Plugin install procedure

  • From: Maximilian Mensing <Maximilian.Mensing@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 14:48:05 +0000

Do you have GraphViz already installed?
Once you have it and the problem is still unsolved, find out where GraphViz has
it's files on your OS and symlink them to the location where rack tables
expects them ("/usr/share/php/Image" or "/usr/share/pear/Image" usually).
This should be all.

Cheers, Max

Von: Ким Валентин Юрьевич <VJKim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:VJKim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Antworten an:
"racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Datum: Wednesday 31 December 2014 18:39
An: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Betreff: [racktables-users] Re: Plugin install procedure

It’s works, thank you
But I also have a “ERROR Fetching image data!” error when click to “object map”
link.

Can you point me, is this any GraphViz error or something else?

С уважением, Валентин Ким
системный администратор ТОО "Цветная"
+7 701 802 47 00
+7 7142 22 18 17 вн. 147

Von: Ким Валентин Юрьевич <VJKim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:VJKim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Antworten an:
Datum: Wednesday 31 December 2014 05:20
An: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

I’m try yesterday, and it works, but shows blank windows when I tried to create
link.

What I found in logs:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function getProximateRacks() in
/var/www/racktables/plugins/linkmgmt.php

What  can I do about it?

Von: Michael Potts <hm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:hm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Antworten an:
Datum: Tuesday 30 December 2014 16:24
An: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Betreff: [racktables-users] Plugin install procedure

> TL;DR: How do I track the Patch Panels in between my switches without
> making a bunch of crazy objects?
Maybe I misunderstood something but I think 'linkmgmt' plugin
is what solves your problem.
https://github.com/RackTables/racktables-contribs/tree/master/LinkManagement/plugins

This brings me to my next question: Plugin install procedure!

I have a directory on my web server (/var/www/racktables/) and my site
(https://server/racktables/).

I have a plugins folder (/var/www/racktables/plugins/) that I have copied in my
plugins.

[Inline image 3]

The install procedure for the "Reports" extension suggested that I need to fill
out the extensions.php file, which I did.

<?php
# Load server report
require_once "/var/www/racktables/plugins/server-report.php";
# Load virtual machine report
require_once "/var/www/racktables/plugins/vm-report.php";
# Load switch report
require_once "/var/www/racktables/plugins/switch-report.php";
# Load custom report
require_once "/var/www/racktables/plugins/custom-report.php";
?>

What am I missing?

Michael Potts
GV: (904) 638-2914 | Gtalk: HM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:HM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>