[racktables-users] Re: Delete an object...

  • From: killsystem <killsystem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:03:47 +0200

Hi everyone,

it's very simple to completely delete an object without leaving garbage
behind.
In version 0.16.3 it's
DELETE FROM AttributeValue WHERE object_id = {ID};
DELETE FROM IPLoadBalancer WHERE object_id = {ID};
DELETE FROM IPBonds WHERE object_id = {ID};
DELETE FROM Port WHERE object_id = {ID};
DELETE FROM PortForwarding WHERE object_id = {ID};
DELETE FROM RackSpace WHERE object_id = {ID};
DELETE FROM TagStorage WHERE target_realm = 'object' and target_id = {ID};
DELETE FROM MountOperation WHERE object_id = {ID};
DELETE FROM RackObjectHistory WHERE id = {ID};
DELETE FROM RackObject WHERE id = {ID};

Maybe some could do some PHP hack to include this as option. Since the new
permission handling a new tab would be very nice because it could be
blocked with something like
deny {$tab_delete}

@Denis: Did I missed something?

gretz Killsystem