[racktables-users] Cosmetic errors in file upload function

  • From: "Muenz, Michael" <m.muenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:36:46 +0100

Hi,

I was just uploading some new pics of my racks, first "error" was, the files where bigger then max upload size in php.ini. Racktables gives me the error "entry already exists", Quite confusing :) Second error, clicking on upload button without choosen a file will upload an empty record.

Nothing dramatic.

Anyways ... really nice tool, racktables rocks! :D

Michael