[racktables-users] Cablingplan.php Plugin

  • From: Steven Brown <sbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 22:45:42 +0000

Hey Folks,

I have installed the Cabling Plan plugin from here:

https://github.com/RackTables/racktables-contribs/tree/master/cablingplan

Does this plugin work?

I have installed it without issue but when I click on the item from the main
page, it comes up with no diagram on either the PNG or SVG tab.

What else do I need to do?

Steven Brown
Midrange Server Team
IT&S

2025 Victoria Avenue
Regina, SK  S4P 0S1
Phone: (306) 566-2579
Email: sbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This email including attachments is confidential and proprietary. If you are
not the intended recipient, any redistribution or copying of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us by
return email, and delete this email.