[racattack] Re: RACattack in a box

  • From: Osama Mustafa <o.mustafaoracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 23:25:36 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Seth

Best Regards
Osama Mustafa

On Monday, November 4, 2013 7:49 AM, Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Version one of RAC Attack in a Box is ready for testing.

Basic documentation has been completed. I uploaded most of the necessary files
to Jeremy's racattack repo on Github. However, there are two large files (the
squid cache and the repos) that won't upload because of their size. We need to
find a place to put them. If you have a place to store them, please let me know.

Once all of the files are uploaded and the documentation is cleaned up and
includes a test plan, we will need some testers and feedback.

It is entirely possible to have this thing ready for UKOUG!

Seth