[racattack] Re: RAC Attack at UKOUG Tech 2013 | Call for Ninjas :)

  • From: Ludovico Caldara <Ludovico.Caldara@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:51:30 +0000

Hi all,

I will NOT participate to UKOUG Tech13 but I'll be happy to continue my
contributions on the wiki book... we have found some possible improvements
during the event (clear separation from internet/DVD yum installation, better
explanation, etc.) and there are many other things to add.

cheers :-)

Ludovico Caldara
Consultant
Infrastructure Managed Services