[racattack] RAC Attack OOW Social Media Officer speaking. I need your help!

  • From: Yury Velikanov <velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:44:20 +1000

Hello Folks,

We need your help to promote RAC Attack at OOW 2013. Even if you are not
part of the OOW this year you will can help!

If you are on a *FaceBook* please "Like" (you do like Rac Attack, don't
you) and share the following page => https://www.facebook.com/racattackoow13
If you are a *blogger *please consider writing a blog about the event.
If you don't have time to blog please promote the following blog post
through your *G+* and *Twitter *and *LinkedIn *and ......
http://www.pythian.com/blog/rac-attack-at-oracle-openworld-2013-operation-ninja/

Thanks a lot friends!

Best Regards,

Yury Velikanov
Oracle ACE Director & Team Technical Lead

NOTE If *YOU* *or* any of *YOUR* *team*'s members participate in Oracle
OpenWorld 2013 conference please please reach me. I *would love* to *MEET UP
*.

Pythian - Love your data

velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx | Twitter: @yvelik <https://twitter.com/yvelik> |
Linkedin <http://au.linkedin.com/in/yuryvelikanov>