[qsiterocky] Fw: Workshops in Rockhampton

  • From: "Rex Boggs" <rexboggs5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "QSITE Workshops Email List" <qsiterocky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:07:54 +1000

Hi Teachers

FYI

Rex

~~

From: Paul Shaw
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 2:27 PM
To: Paul Shaw
Subject: Workshops in Rockhampton

Hi

I am a private consult with extensive experience supporting teachers to use
technology more effectively to gain benefits for student learning.

I am planning to run a couple of workshops in Rockhampton on the 24 and 25
March.  Could you please let your colleague know about these if you feel they
would be interested.

Cheers
Paul Shaw
Working as Consultant "Creating Using Technology"

☏     0412 978 006

✎ pvshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

http://teachingdigitally.com.au/

-- Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated
author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic
Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication
between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of
this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately
and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Brisbane Catholic
Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses,
malicious software or defects.   ­­