[pythran] Re: eulers tests

  • From: serge Guelton <serge.guelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 07:20:26 +0100

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:55:30PM +0100, Brunet Pierrick wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just finished to run all euler benchmark. Most of them failed
> because of : nested function, import prime or import combinatories.
> Come on IRC to get more informations.
>
> Good night,

Great !
Can you send them to the list so that I can add them to the repository /
test validation?

Concerning nested functions, I a m wrking on it, but it's far from being
a piece of cake...

import prime/combinatories should be expanded into the module content,
as there is no way we would support this in a near future. I already did
this for euler07.py, see attached document (prime.py requires some
rework as we don't support globals)

last note : Pierrick, I think you can handle string slicing. The idea is
that the [] operator, when given a slice, returns a string_view that has
a const reference on the string and a copy of the slice. the string
class should have a constructor from a string_view too...

thanks !
--
serge