[pythonvis] Re: Short projet

  • From: "Jim Snowbarger" <snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:33:45 -0500

Joseph,

I wasn't asking it as a favor. You are probably overly skilled at Python to
take it on. I need this function, and will write it myself if somebody
doesn't take it on. But, it seemed like it should be a nice, simple
exercise for the eager learner.

I have not thought about how to do it, only the inputs and outputs that I
need.