[pythonvis] Chess Clock. Re: Re: Workbench?

  • From: "Gabriele Battaglia" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "iz4apu@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 23:50:04 +0200

Ciao Jeffry and thanks for asking my opinion.
I’m in hurry now, but I’ll read carefully your notes and at best monday, I’m
going to answer.
My clock works quite well but it needs to be translated.
If you come out with a new, english and nice chess clock, there will be many
players happy, like all the people I’m playing with on our chess Skype
tournament.

I’ll be glad to discuss all the feature a chess clock must have, and of course
I’ll be your first beta tester if you like.
Good night.
Gabriel.List web page is
//www.freelists.org/webpage/pythonvis

To unsubscribe, send email to