[python] Re: question about pivot angle - 63-65 degrees

  • From: mchannon <mchannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 22:03:16 -0400

Hi mtzolo

I had a Brike at one time. A picture, not of mine, is at

        http://kb7mxu2.home.mindspring.com/images/brike.jpg

I was a little to tall for mine, but when ridden at speed, it would begin to
oscillate or wobble.

Bob Horn, claimed to have solved the instability problem with his S'trike.  A
picture is at

        http://kb7mxu2.home.mindspring.com/images/strike.jpg

You might also want to look at what Greg Kolodziejzyk did. I'll start you off
with this reference

        http://www.adventuresofgreg.com/HPVlog/02-22.html

A google search on lean-steered trikes, especially of the Bentrideronline forum
should reveal some interesting discussions.

For those interested, a picture of the Sirio trike is at

http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=14921&stc=1&d=1295385353

Keep us informed of your progress.

Mike
London, Ontario, Canada