[python] Re: python Digest V8 #68

  • From: Jaculus <jaculusbent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:01:25 +0200

The Jaculus has no noticable PSI, it even becomes more stable when putting
force on the pedals. Problem is that at 35+ km/h I loose stability riding it
and there are no handlebars to assist stability. The Jaculus is now waiting
for my spare time, it needs some adjustments and painting. (There is not
even space to carry a pump let alone luggage). If there are people wanting
to try it, it's not being used any time soon, so come and borrow it near
Utrecht Netherlands.