[python] Re: python 26/20

  • From: "Ronald W. Hongsermeier" <RonWHongsermeier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 18:48:12 +0200

I have to confess that I'm confused as Dirk on this one, though it may be that I just haven't ingested enough of the list yet to be up to date. Looks like your daughter has a bit of taste for the wild side :-)

two more nights before my "weekend".

cheers,
Ron

jmages@xxxxxx schrieb:
Thanks Henk,

Now riding the python as it was ment to be.

My daughter last week had the same intention and
is now learning the real python riding after one year
of trike riding. Yesterday she already made 400 m on
the P1.
Unnecessary to mention that I am beaming with pride :-)

changing wheelbase to 100 cm,

Good for better cornering, but also keep in mind the traction
of the front wheel .

thinking about an easy way to switch between single-rearend
and trike-rearend.

I like the concept of Nobuo very much.

Cheers and tell us about your progress,
Jürgen.