[python] Re: minimalseat

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:54:31 +0200

The seatbelt is one single loop, hold together by a buckle to allow an
adjustable seatback angle. It works fine on my P3 now for 9 years and
about 34.000 km. By folding the seatback forward it makes a nice
raincover for the seat when not sitting on it.

Jürgen.

* Jürgen build his seats with seatbelts on the p3 i think. This was
also a foldable, small-space-solution

The seatbeltthing sounds nice, but I've only found one picture
http://www.python-lowracer.de/pics/seat_belt.jpg and I can't really
figure out, how he has done it. Are there some other photos?