[python] Re: children's python

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:04:14 +0100

Hi Gideon,

Reading how Jurgen and his wife ride together is really encouraging.  It
seems you can get much closer on a bicycle than I previously imagined :-).
And it is a great way to build family memories.

Agreed - here's some visualisation:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/python_uploads/3021839533/sizes/o/

On a cold winter day we once pair-cylcled with sheepskin rugs on our seats and a woollen blanket that covered both of us. Only the feet stayed cold ... Uhm - maybe that is not really a problem in South Africa.

I am planning to get my hands dirty building my first python in
December/January.  Until then I will only be dreaming/drooling.

Building an own bike is great fun, no matter what comes out of it - Good luck!