[python] Re: Wheel movement numbers...

  • From: Lazybee45@xxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 05:31:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/2004 12:58:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
ageless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

but when  it comes to trying
to visualize the size, I find it very hard to use the  metric system!

Boy!  no kidding!  I do a lot of driving (work!)  About 1000  mi a week or
more.  Try converting that to Meters and klicks!  Metrics  ARE easier to "use"
but for me at any rate,  harder to live with.   Examplple, Is Des Moines 120
miles or 200+K?  which is faster 100k or 60  mph?  which is colder -20 or -4?
can USE either one, but converting  makes my baldy little head hurt!

Mark

"It  was on the 10th day of May -- 1884 -- that I confessed to age by
mounting  spectacles for the first time, and in the same hour I renewed
my youth, to  outward appearance, by mounting a bicycle for the first
time. The spectacles  stayed on." -- Mark Twain