[python] Re: Web Updates

  • From: "daryl bender" <darylbender@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:33:00 -0400

Hi

I have been updating my site for the last while and just uploaded last night. I was wondering if things load OK, Appear OK etc on the two pages below.

1) At the link below click the lower left button "my recumbent" to launch a properly sized page
http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/cycling/GettingBent.html
It's close but not finished and I will number the pictures when final selection is done so association with the text will be easier. BTW upgrading my Streetmachine is why my Python didn't make much progress this year.

2) I'm documenting that (python construction) with a different approach (mouse-overs) at;
http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/cycling/python/PythonWheel/PythonWheel.html
Unfortunately with the rod ends I may have to start again (but I still think it's worth it). The link at the bottom of my main Python page is now activated to go to this one.

3) Lastly anybody who bookmarked my very original python page "tempbent" well, it's dead (in a "surfin dude" theme)!!
http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/TempBent/Python.html
Turn up the sound if you don't believe me ;-)

Cheers
Daryl