[python] Re: SPEZI recumbent fair

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 21:43:39 +0200

Hello Christoph,

I'll try to ride to Karlsruhe if the weather is fine and my job allows it. From my town it's just 1.5 days and the scenery is nice:

http://radreise-wiki.de/N%C3%BCrnberg-Karlsruhe

Keeping you updated via private mail.

Schöne Grüße,
Jürgen.

On 01.05.2008 11:18, Christoph Haller wrote:
Hello Jürgen and Bruno,

I have a job interview in Karlsruhe on 09.05.2008. So, I think I will
stay over night to join this event, too. I take my python in the boot
of my car and hope to meet you there.

Thanks Bruno for your invitation. The spezi was really fun becauce
you had the chance to ride different kinds of recumbents. Perhaps you
have got time  to come to the "Karlsruher Schlossparktreffen". It
would be nice to see you there.

Have a nice weekend. Christoph