[python] Re: Python without pedals...

  • From: Ronald Hongsermeier <ronwhongsermeier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:45:26 +0200

jmages@xxxxxx wrote:
joao ricardo boff preichardt schrieb:
What about a Python without pedals?

www.revopower.com <http://www.revopower.com/>

Mike Ritchie sent me some info about another
bike thing that looks similar to a python
and has no pedals:

I stumbled across your Python site by accident, and thought it was very
cool. I'm not a cyclist myself but I have a dirtsurfer "skateboard"
works on the same principle.

You might be interested in the following websites - they might give you some ideas...

http://www.dirtsurfer.com/
http://www.munkeygear.com

Ciao
Mike

Interesting design, but unlike the python the
dirtboard seems to have no steering joint. No idea
how this works?

The "Knicklenker"  /*ah yes... there's that english word "steering joint" right there in your message- duh! <hitting side of forehead with palm of right hand> (the wedgie seat that was between my legs for an hour before and an hour and a half after work seems to be having a negative effect on my active english vocabulary...)*/  is in front of the front wheel and is damped by something in the front wheel-arms.
pfiadi!
Ron

JPEG image

JPEG image