[python] Re: Pivot bikes

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:39:35 +0100

Hi Greg,

so far I have tried three different types of center-steered bikes.

The flevobike I found very difficult to ride, so that I gave it up
after 3 day of trying.
The airbike I learnt in one week, and rode it the last 7 years.

The python is easier to learn than the airbike because due to
the low seat you alway can have both hand on the ground,
and if you happen to fall it is not so deep.

Let´s see when Peter finishes his 28" python, how fast he can
control his bike...

How about Laurent? He just started learning to ride his python.
Maybe he gives us some impressions. If english is too difficult for him,
he also can write us in french. I think s.o. here can translate it for
us.

Regards, Jürgen.