[python] Re: Nobuos Delta

  • From: "Ronald W. Hongsermeier" <RonWHongsermeier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:06:49 +0200

Jürgen,
my browser was also blocked, but I was able to get some of the content address at least using GetRight, which is a downloading tool. I'll check into it and see what I can find-- maybe tomorrow. I'm a little low on energy right at the moment, since I've been riding my MB to work and this morning was very strong winds on the way in between 4 and 5:30 a.m.
All the more reason to get some kind of low-rider project started and finished. ;-)

Ron

jmages@xxxxxx schrieb:

Hey,

just saw that Nobuo Moriguchi placed a video of his
delta on his blog

http://telaviv.s56.xrea.com/python/

Unfortunately my IP was blocked by the server.
Anybody could download it?