[python] Re: Leaning trike

  • From: Henry Thomas <whpthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 04:22:39 +1000

Here are some photos of how I resolved the addition of suspension to my tilting trike using elastomers. In reality, the front wheel carried a greater proportion of the riders weight, so the benefits of adding suspension to the rear was limited - though it did make some difference.

Kind regards,

-h

On 28/06/2012, at 9:57 PM, Patrick van Gompel wrote:

Hello,

I am planning to build a new leaning Python trike and made a simple setup out of Lego.
See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ7Gv4rE-Vk
Does anyone have experience with this kind of leaning/suspension? Any ideas about pros and cons?

Thanks,
Patrick