[python] Karlsruhe Schlosspark Meeting

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 20:47:36 +0200

Hello Bruno and Christoph,

the exact meeting point is here:

49° 0'50.99"N  8°24'16.73"E

Time is 14:00 CEST on Saturday 10th of May

Bruno, have you heard of Ghislain Pillet from South France who wants to sell his python? Just in case you are in this area ...

On 02.05.2008 09:46, de welle bruno wrote:
hello Christopher, nice to hear from you. I am trying to check if
someone from the south of France would like to join me to drive up to
Karslruhe It would be nice to know in advance who should attend the
python meeting. May be some pictures to be seen ! You seem to know
better than i the Python community May be some Pythons to be to be
sold, during this event ? Regards Bruno