[python] AW: Re: Crash Test Python Trike with Trailer

  • From: "Frank Haus" <mtb.eagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 19:59:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Steffen,

After the crash we drove about 5 km further where we had to do some things,
after that we drove the 15 km back home. And when we arrived there I wanna get
off the bike, but I can't and need help. Something of the bike must hit my left
knee and leg. I am glad that we two reached our home, at the moment I can't
drive.