[pythian] PROJECT - Reply to everything

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 01:07:55 -0700

kk \"sheshum\" wrote:

>I have also made some progress on my current task... real time mirrors.
>
>You may see the screenshots at

The screenshots all worked fine for me. They look very good.  Nice work.

Can we all try to be more careful about naming and categorizing our
emails?  I mean, screenshots of mirrors have nothing to do with
Linavalunius, and even Linavalunius isn't a PROJECT topic, it's a DESIGN
topic.  Please, try to be more conscientious about using the tags
properly.  Thanks.

It was refreshing to see the results of our informal poll of "What
software don't you have?"  Next week's poll will be "Which operating
systems didn't you use in 2001?"  Hehe... well, sorry for posting the
doc file.  I'll remember to use HTML in the future.  Anyway, now that
Steve has gone to the trouble to repost it (thanks Steve) does anyone
have any comments?  You better... ;)

Thanks,

Darryl