[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Pythian Release 2.2.0 is available

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:39:39 -0500

>   holy crap. i downloaded it and wow.
>
>   i am really, really impressed to see how far we have come in such a
> little time. although there are still bugs, our game seems much, much
> more polished than ever before.

Great!  Thanks for the positive feedback!

>   in the coming few days i'm goping to do some playtesting and write
> down a list of bugs that i've noticed so we can have a solid
> list somewhere.

I'd appreciate that.  I'm almost blind to the bugs now because I've been
looking at them for so long.

>   the new website is coming along, albeit slowly :D it is already much
> much faster than the previous one, and hopefully it should be much
> easier to use.

Good to hear.  I keep running up against problems with the current web site,
such as not being able to edit old news posts and not being able to arrange
the downloads in the order I want them.  It'll be nice to have these fixed.

Darryl