[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Internal Release 3.6

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:07:49 -0500

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your feedback.  I've seen this problem before but I don't know
what it is.  Something to do with the Microsoft installer system (which is a
bit stupid, I suspect).

To get around this, I have posted this file
http://www.pythianproject.org/arena/auclient.zip which contains the Auto
Update Client but without the installer.  Just unzip the file wherever you
like and run AuClient.exe

I will try to remember to change the file in the Downloads area of our site
to use this file instead of the one with the installer.

Thanks,

Darryl