[pythian] PROJECT - GameDev is teh sux!!1!1!

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:46:41 -0400

I started a thread on the gamedev.net forums in the hope of soliciting
some outside opinions about our game design.  However, I've received
very little reaction and some pretty lacklustre suggestions.

Here is a link to the thread:

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=176979

I've found that the only way to keep people involved in your thread is
to keep posting so it rises to the top of the thread listing.  If you
guys wants to read through and perhaps post some of your own ideas,
maybe eventually some other people will get interested enough to become
involved and help out.  I'd also like to hear your comments on some of
the ideas I've had.

Thanks,

Darryl